Monday, August 3, 2009

Celebrity Gossip


Just wanted to share these YouTube videos and some pics with you all of Wes from The Bachelorette.

Wes Tells All: His Own Addition...
The real story from Wes' own mouth:
Many of you have wondered why I didn't go on the Men Tell All. It's quite simple........ they would not allow me to say what I have said in interviews. I didn't want to go thru another editing job by ABC. If you want to hear it in my own words. Check out the YouTube video. I think you will find it VERY interesting.


*
*
Wes Live on ABC:
Here's a video clip of Wes on Good Morning Texas on ABC on July 28, 2009.


*and an interview after that...
Wes Tells All on Good Morning Texas:
From the hit TV show The Bachelorette, bad boy Wes Hayden appeared on WFAA's "Good Morning Texas" to set the record straight about what he said was just "playing a character."
WES HAYDEN!! SMALL PORTION OF THE TRUTH FROM GOOD MORNING TEXAS INTERVIEW..CHECK IT OUT..


*
*
Here are pics from the show that they were talking about at The Gaylord Glass Cactus in the second Youtube video...

*

Here is Me (on the left) and my friend, Kara and I enjoying the show.




*
High school buddies Wes and Jeremy, from Deanna's season of Bachelorette.






I have caught alot of crap from people as to why we went to the show. It was a great show, we had a fun time, and he is not as bad of a guy as it looked on The Bachelorette. Take away all that and just listen to his music... it's pretty good, you just might like it too!

*
*
Here is an interview that lasts about an hour with Wes, but this youtube interview does it in 9, 10 minute sessions, so that's why there are 9 parts.
*******************
*******************
After all this extra info... Now you can decide if you think Wes is still a Bad Guy or a Good Guy now?!?!
What do ya think?
I would love to hear your opinons, good or bad.

No comments: