Thursday, July 23, 2009

Welcome to my attempt at helping us all become Domestic Divas~

I'm so glad that you have stumbled upon my site and I hope that I can be some help to you!

I will be giving helpful tips on everything from cooking, organizing, decorating, being crafty, staying healthy and much much more.

I hope you enjoy what you find and learn here! I look forward to our quest together to become Domestic Divas!

Feel free to email me at KristieMeek@gmail.com with any questions, comments, or requests for a posting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear domestic diva, i am trying to plan my family dinner calendar and i am in desperate need of some of your yummy recipes. when do you think we can expect these on the blog? i know myself, and a few others are anxiously awaiting these. thanks so much.